Dog Training Treat Waist Bait Agility Bag Puppy Pet Pouch
This Quality , Affordable Treat Bag is the Answer to your Obedience Training and exercising of your Pet.
The Pet Homes Fashionable Treat Pouch is Normally worn around the waist.
Pet Homes Treat Pouch comes with 2 storage areas.
Main Pouch Opening is Velcro Secured, to help keep everything from falling out , Main pouch opening has 2 hidden Metal Spring Hinges to keep it shut .
To Open Main Pouch simply pull on the tab and the bag will open, YOU must press it closed when not in use.
NO Mechanical hinges that would break, Does not require Lubricating.
Meshed Pouch area can be used to storeTreats , so your Pet will keep its eyes on you while training, can also be used for other storage.
- Dogs naturally want to do behaviours that are enjoyable for them, such as eating, digging, barking and playing. We can teach our dogs to choose behaviours that fit in with a human family, like lying calmly on their bed, walking politely on lead, and coming to us when called, by making these even more rewarding for them.
- Every behaviour has an immediate consequence. Teach your dog that desirable behaviours have rewarding consequences (food, pats, play or praise), while undesirable behaviours do not get your dog the fun they're after. It's more fun to pay attention to the human than anything else!
- If a behaviour, such as jumping up, is ignored, and no reward is given, the dog will be less likely to practice that behaviour in future. Your dog will learn that the way to get pats, praise and attention is by sitting down!
- Training should be fun for you and your dog!
- If you find that you are becoming upset, end the session and try again later.
- Teach your dog desirable behaviours.
- Like children, dogs aren’t born with manners; they are opportunists who will take advantage of every situation unless they are trained otherwise! Help them learn what the rules are and reward them for making good choices.
- Set your dog up for success.
- Give your dog every chance to succeed, don’t expect him to understand simply because you have shown him a few times. Teach him in lots of different situations and in different environments - this includes familiar settings (e.g. inside your house, and your backyard), then build up to unfamiliar settings (e.g. on a walk, at your local dog park, or the beach). Dogs are not "naughty" out of spite, but they do get confused if they haven't done enough practice.
- Practice – each time you interact with your dog you teach them something, so try to make sure each interaction is positive!
- Finish each session while your dog wants more.
- Dogs, like kids, have short attention spans. Short, frequent training sessions will be more successful!
TREAT BAG SIZE
Buying 20 or More of 1 Item ONLY , Will Attract a Discount.
If You Need Different Colours , Let Us Know.
No Reply, Means We Didn't Get Message.
In the Package:
1x Dog Training Treat Bag
Note: Dog Food is not included.
-Brand New and High Quality
- Made from High Quality Material
- Waterproof Sturdy Fabric, Nylon Canvas (Oxford) 600D , Backing Coated with Plastic
- Bag Size:- 13cm x 10cm
- Fabric Belt:- 24mm wide x 140cm long
- Elastic Belt:- 24mm wide x Will Stretch to160cm
- Weight: Approx :- 30g , With Belt Approx 75
- Premium Buckle. Durable Clip allows you to attach it to your waist .
- Extra Loops to Thread Belt.
- Do not Machine wash. Recommend Hand wash .
- Fast Shipping from Brisbane !!
We have taken these pictures ourselves and believe them to be as accurate as possible.
However, we have no control over the colour inconsistencies on monitors,
The exact colour of our products you see on your screen may not be an accurate depiction of the actual colour.
Screen images should be used as a guide only.