We are offering up for sale 2 Differant Brand NEW Digital Thermostats
* Simple to use *
This NOM@YPET improved Model will Control up to 1600watts
We are buying direct from the same overseas manufacturers of Name Brand Products.
Just not labelled under those brand name.
There by cutting out the costs associated with the retail supply chain.
This is a quality brand Digital Thermostat, you will not be disappointed
YOU WILL HAVE TO READ SCREEN AT POWER POINT.
High Quality Heat Pad & Thermostat + Exclusive Instruction
- Ideal for many uses including:
- Small in size making it stylish and discrete
- Egg Incubator temperature control
- Reptile thermostat
- Aquarium thermostat
- Chick brooder control
- Bird brooder control
100% Brand New and High Quality
Controllable temperature range: 9 to 38 degree
Probe line length: 240cm
Maximum load power：1600 Watts
AC 220-240V With Australian Plug & Socket
Tested and Assembled Professionally
- Plug: AU Plug
- Color: White
- Quantity: 1 pc
- Material :Plastic
- Size : 12cm/4.7" x 6cm/2.3" x 3cm/1.2"
- Probe Line Length: 230cm / 90"
- Rated voltage: 220 to240V AC
- Controllable temperature range: 9 to 38 degree
- Maximum load power: 1600W
- Stable performance, high security; Microcomputer control, direct reading type temperature display
1.Switch on the thermostat with power, the screen shows current temperature
2.Button "SETTING": used for switch between "WORKING" mode and "SETTING" mode.
Press once, the thermostat go into setting mode, press again, the thermostat goes back to working mode.
3.Button "TEMPERATURE +": used for elevating temperature.
When the screen shows "SETTING", each pressing of the button elevates 1 degree at a time.
Long pressing will increase the temperature till 30 degree.
After 5 seconds of none use, will return the thermostat to working mode.
4.Button "TEMPERATURE -": used for lowering temperature.
When the screen shows "SETTING", each pressing of the button reduce 1 degree at a time.
Long pressing on lowers the temperature till Plus 5 degree.
After 5 seconds no operating, the thermostat returns to working mode.
5.The heating operation
Set temperature range: 9 C to 38 C
6.Protection function: When short circuit occurs, temperature screen shows [dd], the power automatically will cut off.
- When the sensor is short-circuited, the temperature bar shows [dd], automatically cut off the power load.
We are offering up for sale a Brand NEW
This NEW improved Black Model Will Control Up to 500watts
100% brand new Digital Thermostat J900
PID technique, accurate, temperature adjusted per 0.1°C
Can be attached (by 2 x 3M tape) on the glass, or stand on the table, or be hung on the wall
Perfect for reptile aquarium and terrarium.
SCREEN CAN BE 1200mm AWAY FROM POWER POINT
MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL:- Place the thermostat probe inside your enclosure at the point/ level / height you want heated,
The thermostat will turn your heat source on or off according to detected tempuature.
- Controls up to 500 WControl works like Dimmer switch, simply Rotate dial.
- Heat Range : 24 to 40C
- Power Cord :1200mm Long
- Temperature Probe Length : 1200mm Long
- Power Board cord 700mm Long
- Box Size : 100mm x 55mm x 35mm
- SPECIAL Waterproof Thermometer Probe
- Guaranteed +/- 1 degree Centergrade Accurate at the Probe
- Universal Plug Accepts international plugs as well as Local Australian plugs
- Australian Standard 2 pin Plug and Cable
- 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Our Thermostats work to a precise setting,
- Our Thermostats help maintain your incubator or brooder temperature.
- Our Thermostats work to help stop over heating or under heating.
- Our Reptile Thermostat Temperature Control Unit works by exact digital management of incubator, also can be used for brooder and aquarium heating sources.
- Our Thermostat works is Highly accurate and reliabley turns iteslf on and off
- (It goes on or off when set tempuature is reached) suitable for controlling up to 500 watts of any heat source including brooder lamps, and aquarium heaters, heat light globes, and heat mats.
- This is a fully self contained temperature control system ready to use straight from the box.
- Our thermostats are suitable for detecting water and aiur temperatures
- No assembly or additional cables are required.
- We recommend our thermostat can be used for an incubator, or for reptiles, brooders.
- All you need to do to get started is Simply Plug the thermostat into power point , then connect your heat source , what ever it may be, into the thermostat.
Thermosta is Ideal for many uses including:
- Below are only some options we thought off.
- Any type Egg Incubator temperature control
- For Baby chick brooder control
- For Rabbit thermostat
- For Reptile thermostat
- For Puppy thermostat
- For Kitten thermostat
- For Aquarium thermostat
- For Baby Bird brooder control
- Heat range: 24 to 40C
- Power cord length: 1m
- Temperature-Probe length is: 1m
- LED display indicating 'power on' and 'heat source on'
- Large 2 digit temperature display to one decimal point - ours is very accurate and very precise!
- Simple dial you preferred temperature.
- Can be used as a digital thermometer also for mant things.
- On/off thermostat Control
- Comes with Timer plug socket (timer not included)
- Can be used to detect both air and water temperatures
- Universal plug accepts international plugs as well as local Australian plugs
- Australian standard 2 pin plug and cable
- Simply plug into standard Australian power supply and start using!
- Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
This Reptile Thermostat Temperature Control Unit allows exact digital management of incubator, brooder and aquarium heating sources.
Highly accurate and reliable on/off thermostats suitable for controlling up to 500 watts of any heat source including light globes, brooder lamps, aquarium heaters and heat pads. This is a fully self contained temperature control system ready to use straight from the box.
No assembly or additional cables are required.
Heat mats are best used in conjunction with our Digital Thermostat to ensure that they do not under nor overheat an enclosure.
Attach the Remote Sensor inside the enclosure where you want the Temperature to be measured.
Placing the remote Sensor directly contacting heating element should be avoided.
The Thermostat body should be installed outside of the Enclosure.
Please make sure that the thermostat and the power plug always remain dry.
Plug the heating unit that is to be regulated ( heating Stone, Heating Mat, Heating Lamp etc) into the supplied power socket.
Select the desired temperature with the control knob in the digital instrument panel,
The unit will then begin to measure the actual temperature and will interrupt the power supply to the heating unit as soon as the desired temperature is reached.
The thermostat and all connected components ahould never be tampered with or dismantled.
Please watch to never surpass the maximum thermostat capacity of 500 watts
The thermostat should first be disconnected from the power supply when changing connected units.
See to it all Electrical/Electronic devices remain outside of the reach of children and unauthorized persons.
For safety reasons, please check the unit data and logical function on a regular basis.
This product has Australian Standard Electrical Certification. When
buying electrical products online, for your safety, please ensure they have these standards.
Please consider the following recommends when you purchase a Digital Thermostat , only to be used on pets.