10" Lamp Shade,
1 x 150watt BLACK ceramic bulb
MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL:- Place the thermostat probe inside your enclosure at the point/ level / height you want heated,
The thermostat will turn your heat source on or off according to detected tempuature.
This NOM@YPET improved Model will Control up to 1600watts
* Simple to use *
We are buying direct from the same overseas manufacturers of Name Brand Products.
Just not labelled under those brand name.
There by cutting out the costs associated with the retail supply chain.
This is a quality brand Digital Thermostat, you will not be disappointed
- Ideal for many uses including:
- Small in size making it stylish and discrete
- Egg Incubator temperature control
- Reptile thermostat
- Aquarium thermostat
- Chick brooder control
- Bird brooder control
- High Quality Heat Pad & Thermostat + Exclusive Instruction
100% Brand New and High Quality
Controllable temperature range: 9 to 38 degree
Probe line length: 240cm
Maximum load powerï¼š1600 Watts
AC 220-240V With Australian Plug & Socket
Tested and Assembled Professionally
- Plug: AU Plug
- Color: White
- Quantity: 1 pc
- Material :Plastic
- Size : 12cm/4.7" x 6cm/2.3" x 3cm/1.2"
- Probe Line Length: 230cm / 90"
- Rated voltage: 220 to240V AC
- Controllable temperature range: 9 to 38 degree
- Maximum load power: 1600W
- Stable performance, high security; Microcomputer control, direct reading type temperature display
1.Switch on the thermostat with power, the screen shows current temperature
2.Button "SETTING": used for switch between "WORKING" mode and "SETTING" mode.
Press once, the thermostat go into setting mode, press again, the thermostat goes back to working mode.
3.Button "TEMPERATURE +": used for elevating temperature.
When the screen shows "SETTING", each pressing of the button elevates 1 degree at a time.
Long pressing will increase the temperature till 30 degree.
After 5 seconds of none use, will return the thermostat to working mode.
4.Button "TEMPERATURE -": used for lowering temperature.
When the screen shows "SETTING", each pressing of the button reduce 1 degree at a time.
Long pressing on lowers the temperature till Plus 5 degree.
After 5 seconds no operating, the thermostat returns to working mode.
5.The heating operation
Set temperature range: 9 C to 38 C
6.Protection function: When short circuit occurs, temperature screen shows [dd], the power automatically will cut off.
- When the sensor is short-circuited, the temperature bar shows [dd], automatically cut off the power load.
- Universal plug accepts international plugs as well as local Australian plugs
- Australian standard 2 pin plug and cable
- Simply plug into standard Australian power supply and start using!
Brooder Aluminium Lamp Shade for Reptile Lamp or Chicken Brooders
Lamps Shade Clamp lets you use shade in a Multi Directional way, just point in the direction you need the heat to go.
- 10" Dome ( approx. 27cm diameter x 20cm height )
- Ceramic Battenholder fitting suitable for use with Ceramic bulbs.
- Pre-wired Reptile Lamp with ceramic battenholder ready to plug in and use,
- 1.8m cable
- Inline on/off switch
- Comes with shelf clamp
- Heat resitant ceramic fitting
- Standard ES screw fitting ( Screw in )
- Australian standard 2 pin electric plug.
- Reptile Lamp Holders are made from heavy gauge painted aluminium.
- The ceramic socket ensures safety and the lamp can be used with the Clamp Lamp safety cover for added protection.
- It also has a built in handle, handy for hanging. bulbs you would need to keep you reptile healthy, such as Infrared, Compact UV, Daylight and Nightlight, Ceramic Heat Emitter.
- Reptile Lamp Holder comes with a switch on the power line which allows you to select the desired setting to control heat and light in your vivarium or terrarium.
- This can eliminate the need for changing your bulb during hot weather etc
- We recommend that Ceramic Heat lamp Shades are used with thermostats to regulate the heat given off.
PLUS Flat profile, 1 X 150W screw-in ceramic heat lamp bulb
Our inferred ceramic heat lamps generate radiant heat,,,, not light. Lamp bulbs generate light which can keep your pets awake at night when they should be sleeping.. Because no energy is wasted by making light, our ceramic lamps keep your pets much warmer than another standard light globe which may have a similar wattage Our Ceramic lamps are perfect for animals that love to bask. Our Ceramic heat lamp bulbs last much longer than the ordinary conventional lighting globes .Our Ceramic lamps are a compact shape . Our Ceramic lamps screw into our reflector light fittings without protruding like other ceramic heat emitters.
- Wattage 150
- Standard ES screw fitting
- 240 volt
- Heat emitters give off heat but no light so they do not interfere with the normal day and night cycles important to your pets.
- Black Reliable ceramic element
- Ceramic heat emitters last much longer than conventional lighting globes which helps offset the upfront costs.
- They give off intense radiant heat very quickly which is great for basking species.
- These compact dome shaped emitters are great as they fit inside a standard reflector light fitting and do not stick out like the larger flat ceramic heat emitters do.
- Their shape sees a greater concentration of heat in a more defined location.
- NEW items in original packaging - never been used
Heat Emitter Size
- 105mm Long From Tip to Flat End
- 89mm Wide at the Flat End
- 31mm Shaft to Screw in Fitting
Brisbane: Local pickup can be arranged at MOOROOKA .Contact us for arrangements.
I Will post as soon as funds have cleared. All Items Leave within 48 Hours of Payment.
Please be sure to identify your Win with payment, use your SURNAME as the ref ONLY.
We will invoice you via email within 24 hours of completion of this order, and request that you reply with your name, and delivery address.