WHY USE A BIRD BUNK
Bird beds, bunks, hut and tents are great for all birds. They provide some shelter, warm and many hours of fun.
All of Pet Homes Pet Birds love their beds. We have at least one in every cage (except breeding cages) at home. We have 6 Cockatiels and 1 Indian Ring neck
– The Birds sleep in their bunks every night. As the sun goes down they disappear in their individual beds until the next morning.
– The Indian Ringneck sits on his Bunk during the day and goes to bed every night.
– Our Cockatiels have been using the Bird Bunks since they where very young. They will climb into the bed and sit inside sometimes during the day, but they still prefer to sleep on the perch at this point of time, they may change there minds in winter.
Warm Cozy Beds for Your Birds
* These Birdie Bunks are Hand Made in Australia.
* Will keep your bird warm and away from cold drafts while sleeping.
* Birds naturally seek shelter that they can snuggle into.
* Makes them feel protected.
* Comfortable lining with a soft suede feel.
* Large assortment of colourful bunks.
* Durable 3mm thick sturdy bottom inner support.
* Keeps its shape to reassure your bird’s footing and movement.
* Attaches easily to perch or roof wire of the cage.
Small – Finches, Caranies and other similar sized birds.
Medium – Cockatiels, Small Conures, Lovebirds, Small Lorikeets, Quakers, Budgies and other similar sized birds.
Large – Cockatiels, Ringnecks, Sun Conures, Rainbow Lorikeets and and other similar sized birds.
X-large – Cockatiels, Conures, Small Greys, Small Amazons and other similar sized birds.
Jumbo – Eclectus, Galahs, Alexandrine, aand other similar sized birds.